Lost Pieces

firef2005

It's been awhile since I posted here, progress on my Lily has been slow, but rewarding. A few months ago we did some remodeling, and my dollhouse was moved out to the garage by my boyfriend who didn't let me pack stuff up first! I'm meticulous about keeping my pieces for the house organized, but we ended up losing the left side back piece to the roof. After that, I realized I had put in all my window trim on the inside, and neglected to put the windows in! :) Stupid me, so, I had to tear out some window frame pieces, and ended up destroying a few even though I tried really hard not too. I know you can order replacement sheets for some of the parts, can someone tell me how I go about that? Can I do this online, or do I need to call? Thanks!

If you still have the sheets you punched the pieces out of and the schematics sheet you can trace around the missing roof piece & cut out a new one, and it's really easy to make new window frames from stripwood.