Hi There

Hi Everyone, I been wanting to join this forum since all the wonderful people from the other forum I joined told me about it (thank you all :p ). I got a bit side-tracked with trying to keep my son interested in school since it's so close to summer vacation time. But I finally got a quiet moment to get to the computer. I am hoping to get to my houses this weekend and get at least my curtains made. I have a garfield and a harrison, I also made my daughter a sweetheart that her great grandfather gave to us, which I totally forgot about because she has it under a mountain a stuffed animals. :lol:

My garfield just needs cleaned up from sitting for so long at dad's house. (we finally moved into a house big enough for me to bring my houses to) And my harrison is getting a major overhall. You know adding walls, cutting holes to add an addition and so on. I can't wait to show everyone and get their opinions and input. I know it will be helpful and fun getting to know everybody. ;)

Annette

!!Welcome to the forum!!!

glad you found us! I love the Garfield...so big and castle like!

and the Harrison is just gourgeous!

looking forward to seeing your photos!

nutti :lol:

Annette -

Glad you've joined us. I'm looking forward to seeing photos of your houses.

The Garfield is fabulous. Several people are building that house right now. You'll find photos in our gallery.

-Susanne

Hi Annette,

Those are a couple of really nice houses you have there. I Love the color of your Garfield and the Harrison is probably my favorite model. Looking forward to seeing what changes you make in it. :angry:

-David

Thanks everyone for the wonderful welcomes, the blue paint was the first thing I did when I brought it from my dad's. It's wedgewood blue and I thought it was the perfect color for the house (not to mention blue is my favorite color along with pink) :angry: .

Annette