10 days to go-whew!

Jrzeegrl

Hi all..

10 days till Christmas and my first house (Travel Trailer) is almost ready .. whew! What an amazing 3 months it's been .. beginning with the procurement of lots of "stuff" .. countless hours searching for tiny treasures... (at times my little workspace looked like a small lumber yard..) I've made many mistakes but it's all good and quite a learning experience .. this "little" project was intended to be a once and done but ahhh.. I do believe I have found a new and wonderful hobby ..already thinking of the next project and the one after that.. Last night in fact, as excited as I am to be on the downward slide with this Christmas gift, I was a litte sad too .. this project has been so much fun and ironically has turned into not only a christmas gift for the recipient but one for myself as well..

I will try and post some pics when I have time ....This forum has been invaluable as a learning tool and I wanted to thank everyone for their warm welcome to this fantastic hobby and wish you all a very Happy Holiday! Donna~~