Opinion Needed: DH furniture for 7 year old

Ms. Mini

Hi Everyone. It's been a while since I've been on here. I've taken a almost 2 year break from building dollhouses and I'm currently building my 7 year old niece a house for Christmas. I'm building her the Arthur and really excited/happy with how its turning out.

I was planning on using the greenleaf furniture kits for her house, but now that I think about it I'm wondering if maybe I should just buy her fisher price type furinture to go into it? She has a 4 year old, 2 year old and a new born sibling.

What do you think, should I just go head and build the furinture kits for this house or just get her plastic furinture that is more sturdy? Anyone thoughts from you all would be great B)

Thank you!

Jenny-

I would go with the plastic; sturdy furniture-especially since she has younger siblings. Then, when she gets older and can protect it more, she can change the furniture out for more of collector items.

That's just my two cents! B)

Bre

Hi Jenny, I was thinking of you the other day and wondering how you are doing? It's great to see you back again.

I like this wooden furniture for kids here:

http://www.growingtreetoys.com/category/wo...house-furniture

Hi Wendy! It's so good to see you! Yes I had taken quite a long break from mini's, it's like getting back on a bike though, I'm having so much fun making this Arthur for my Niece. I'll have to pos some pics of it B)

Thank you so much for the link! I will look into this more. You are the best :)

Thank you everyone else for your opinions too, I think I will go for sturdy furniture :p