Fantasy Island House by S/W Crafts

has anyone ever seen any refrences to this house. It is the replica of the house from the popular TV show Fantasy Island. My dad purchased the kit around 1979 for me and I have had it ever since. Susie from Bearly Big Enough (local Miniature shop) gave me a miniature catalog from the late 70's and it was advertised in it so I found out the manufacturer. Unfortunately, I find no reference to S/W Crafts on the internet.

Thanks for all the input! The house was never painted when my dad built it in the 70's. It came with a miniature Tatoo that I no longer have. I will start finishing it as soon as I finish my georgian but can't wait to see it finally finished! I have to tell you that the "family on the roof" was previously naked because I had not had a chance to put clothes on them to put them in my houses. My niece asked me if it was supposed to be a bordello house so I put clothes on them right away : ) It's 1 lady and 3 men....