COLD------

Cayrol

We have had bitter cold for the last 4 days and now they are saying we will have snow this week end.

It started this weekend we took our jeep which the 4 H kids had decorated with light and rode on it in the Christmas Parade. Fun but cold. But the temp. has been going done since then, now it has been in the digits. We go out long enough to make sure the horses have warm water and feed then dump the buckets so they don't freeze. :banana:

This morning it was -2 put the dogs out for a few minutes the cats think they want out but when they go out they don't. We try to keep every one warn and sure can not keep the house that waay the furance is going 24/7 I really don't want see my bill :banana:

I know that some of you are in a cold freeze to hope you all keep warm......Think I will move

to Arzonia for the winter :p Think maybe it is warmer there......

Cayrol

I was just thinking I'm cold... but we've got 0C, ie 32F in the mornings. And according to the thermostat it is 19C inside now... must be about 6C outside. I can live with a couple degrees cooler, so I'll send you those Cayrol, but can't send much more!

Think Arizona is warmer, but think it is pretty hot there in summer (and spring and fall :p) constant air conditioner instead of heating...

It's been chilly here in Montana too, one night it was 32 below where we live.......but it got back up to 0 a couple of days later.....funny how 0 or 10 below can feel pretty warm after you have been outside when it's 32 below......