Early Christmas Present- A Beaumont!

chattycathy66

Haven't been doing too much mini-wise lately....but I've been drooling over the new Beaumont! I know initially they only had 12...so I was kind of bummed because it just wasn't in my budget-- but, last week DH won a little bit on a lottery scratch off ticket and let me order the Beaumont as my Christmas present! I'm in shock...just when he's really driving me crazy, he does something so sweet....guess I'll hang onto him a little longer,lol. Now, since I haven't been up on the Greenleaf news, I'm hoping that there's really one left for me...I ordered it online, and it didn't say it wasn't available or anything...so crossing my fingers that there's one for me :( I won't be able to get to it anytime soon anyhow...but I have many ideas for it :p

It's the bounden duty & service of all DHs to drive us crazy; it's part of the code of the He-Man Women-Haters Club (OLD "Our Gang" fan, here!)!lol The sweet stuff they do is in defiance of that code, and your DH has shown sweetness above & beyond the call! A Beaumont! Major congratulations!

Wow Cathy, I do hope you get your Beaumont, its a fantastic house and would be at the top of my wish list if I were allowed to have another house. your husband is a real sweetie.

Fingers crossed that they have one for you.

Jo

lol, Holly, you are soo right! Now, if he'd just be able to finish my craft room,I'd have somewhere to work on it,lol.

Rebecca,I so agree about not having to hide this one,lol :p

Thanks all for your kind words...now that I think of it, there's so many more practical things I should have "asked" for for Christmas....but where's the fun in that ....

Good news is, my Beaumont is on it's way :( Should be here the27th :p Wonder if I can just build the staircase,lol and put the rest away,lol. Just to get an idea of the wonders of Laser cut!

...Wonder if I can just build the staircase,lol and put the rest away,lol. Just to get an idea of the wonders of Laser cut!
I don't think that's such a good idea, if you are really, truly strapped for space to sork on it; the lasercuts go so quickly that building just a staircase would be equivalent to trying to eat one potato chip or peanut...

lol, Holly, you're so right! I knew I was being unrealistic, but what the heck, a girl can dream,lol

btw....IT'S HERE!! IT CAME TODAY ;) Lightning fast shipping via Greenleaf!!! Thanks Dean and crew :( You're the best!! We did have to open it to take a peek...you are all so right...those edges are soooooo smooth!!! Like butter :) But I was a good girl, and taped it shut...back to the HBS gazebo,lol :)