Newbie & Excited!!!

Hi All! I just joined and I'm excited. I saw William's G/L Jefferson and it's awesome! I found a Jefferson on Ebay earlier this week and it ships Monday! I built a dollhouse for my daughter 20+ years ago and never got around to building mine so sold it at a yard sale 13 years ago. But I've started "building" houses for my Barbies a long time ago!

I'm a wife, mother, & grandmother -- my youngest is nearly 13. We RV when we get the chance and I'm always looking for little projects to take along to occupy my time while the guys fish. I knit, crochet, and quilt also.

I'm sure I'll have LOTS of questions as I start my project and will share pictures as I go along. My plan is to do my Jefferson kit in the time era of an 1860's Farmhouse. I've already got lots of ideas and have started to accumulate accessories.

All right! Welcome over here, Chris ;) , this is a very fun place to play.

I found a Jefferson on Ebay earlier this week and it ships Monday!
Be sure to share your adventures as you build your Jefferson.
I'm a wife, mother, & grandmother ... We RV when we get the chance and I'm always looking for little projects to take along to occupy my time.... I knit, crochet, and quilt also.

Me, too.

I'm sure I'll have LOTS of questions as I start my project and will share pictures as I go along. My plan is to do my Jefferson kit in the time era of an 1860's Farmhouse.

There's usually someone who can answer them, or point you that way.

Hi Chris, welcome to the forum. I've also built the Jefferson and it's definitely one of my favorite houses to build, you can see the pictures in my webshots albums. You're going to love working on this one.

Wendy

Hi and Welcome, Chris,

Sounds like you're off to a great start with your Jefferson! Looking forward to seeing your progress - did anyone mention we love pictures? :) Glad you found the forum!

;) -David

Thanks for the welcome everyone! Wenlaine -- your Jefferson is awesome too! In fact, I've seen several tonight and it just confirms that I picked a good one (IMO got a great price on it too!)

I get so lost in everyone's photoalbums!

I'm already starting to find things and think "Hmmm......what could I make from this!" ;)

I'm already starting to find things and think "Hmmm......what could I make from this!" ;)

heheheeehehehe The first sign of addiction. :) Welcome to the forum Chris. It's nice to have have you join us.

Deb

I'm already starting to find things and think "Hmmm......what could I make from this!"

You will love books by Patricia King, she once made a mini public men's urinal out of the tray acrylic paints come in.