Let The Hunt Begin!!

Congrats Amy!

Looks like a great house to build and a challenge.

Green wif envy, but trying to play nice!

Linda McD

Ptthhhbbbttt! Sorry! don't know where that come from! Back into my corner to learn how to behave myself! Maybe that's why I was expelled from kindergarden????

Congratuations Amy, you now are the proud owner of the house I wanted. :D :lol:

This means you have to give up regular updates and pictures of its progress once you start on it.

Ptthhhbbbttt! Sorry! don't know where that come from! Back into my corner to learn how to behave myself! Maybe that's why I was expelled from kindergarden????

heheheheheheheehe Psssst. Hey Linda! Don't go hiding in that corner! If you got expelled from kindergarten, come sit by me. hehehehehehehee <holding out a box> I still have some slingshots left over from the last class. And somewhere in here there are some balloons. It's getting warm enough for water balloons, don't you think?

Deb

• 2 weeks later...

The Harrison arrived today. The box is huge! It's such a beautiful house. I'm looking forward to putting it together (as soon as I find a space for it). Of course it has to wait in line while I finish a few other projects that are in the works. Maybe it will tell me what it wants to be by the time I get to work on it.

Thank you again! I'm so excited! :angry: