Pierce Dollhouse Missing instructions & stairs

Pinky

Hi there,

A friend gave me a Pierce dollhouse kit, but it's missing instructions, and I've looked all over the internet and can't find them. I also think the staircase is lost *gasp* :)

Anyone know where I can find instructions? And possibly a solution to missing stairs?? This is the first dollhouse I've ever made, so I'm a little lost. Looking forward to working on it though :jawdrop:

Pinky

Hi, Pinky, & welcome; you might want to duck in to the Newcomers' Forum to introduce yourself to EVERYBODY! We certainly welcome questions. You can contact Greenleaf to have them send you the missing stairs and the instructions & schematics' sheets and any other parts you are missing.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 years later...

Pinky, if you still need them I scanned them. They're at home and I'm at work now, but just PM me with your email address

can you please send me a copy of the pierce assembly instructions I bought this kit at a auction and all the pieces seem to be there but no instructions please help my email is **************** thanks

Edited by Deb
Edited by Deb to remove email address for member safety

can you please send me a copy of the pierce assembly instructions I bought this kit at a auction and all the pieces seem to be there but no instructions please help my email is hlrealfleamarket@aol.com thanks

The post you quoted is from 2009 so that person might not see your post if they aren't currently active on the forum. Your best bet is to contact Greenleaf company directly and they can see to it that you get a copy of the instructions. The gal that often answers the phone is Lisa and she is very helpful. It's a toll free number.

Home > Contact Us
GREENLEAF DOLLHOUSES
436 LAKE ROAD
SCHENEVUS, NY 12155
UNITED STATES
(800) 253-7150
Fax: (607) 638-9076
HTTP://WWW.GREENLEAFDOLLHOUSES.COM

On ‎8‎/‎5‎/‎2015‎ ‎8‎:‎10‎:‎27‎, Sable said:

For your safety, you want to remove your email address from your post.

Jackie, this is a public site and just anybody can read (and use) your personal info posted in the open forum.  People who have information you ask for can contact you through the personal messaging system here.

• 2 weeks later...