stamper

Eye candy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow :unsure: That was awesome. I don't think I will ever be that good. There are so many talented people out there that can do so much with these houses. If I could just be 1/4 of that I would be happy.

Thanks for sharing.

Yes! Eye candy! That's just what I needed tonight. Thanks for posting this, loved it.

oooooooo fabulous...i have seen a few before but omg!!! they are wonderful!!!! thank you :unsure:

Amazing houses - thanks for sharing this site, I have saved it to drool over in dreamy moments.

Jo

Thanks for the tip, Shelley!

Her work is so incredibly beautiful. Definitely eye candy, but also very inspiring.

I'm thankful that there are so many gifted artists out there. It motivates me persevere in giving every I do my best shot, and to keep practicing.

I just discovered Robin Carey a few months ago and fell in love with her Vineyard Cottage. She has a wonderful eye for color.

Deb

Amazing! I remember her article in the miniature magazine that showcased her houses. Ironically, the San Franciscan that was on the next page (but was not hers) is the paint scheme that I used to paint my San Franciscan. I also cut pictures of her houses out of the magazine to save for future reference because I liked her color choices so much.

Does Robin Carey have her own website? I stumbled upon her work the other day too and was in awe-so beautiful!

the ceilings are amazing!! What intricate detail!