LOST

as in I was so lost when I couldnt get in here to play!

ooohhhh sooo HAPPY when I could!

tytytyty for gettin us back up and running!

yall do such a phenominal job with this forum!

nutti <_<

Did you have probs too? I did, then got a driver error message, cleared cookies, files, and deleted the history and the site came in fine. Weird though. Never had anything like that happen on any other site.

I thought from the driver error message my comp was glitching, glad to see that's not the case, thus far it's been flawless. Weird stuff though, I could get into any part of the site but the community, forum and gallery. Glad to see the community back up.

The mother board in the server needed to be replaced late last night and during the process, one of the forums SQL table crashed. I should have caught it sooner, but I wasn't thinking clearly. I don't expect any further problems.

replaced late last night and during the process, one of the forums SQL table crashed. I should have caught it sooner, but I wasn't thinking clearly.

Late at night if you normally sleep at night, your brain isn't gonna think clearly! You take such good care of us that any time the forum glitches we feel like poor little orphans out in the cold!

Yes, THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH for keeping the forum alive! I have gotten a ton of knowledge and made some great new dollhouse friends. I even found another local dololhouse person to hang out with!

Please let us know if there is anything we can do for You and the company in return for the great place to chat with others around the country and world about this wonderful hobby. <_<