What Happened to Cape May Miniatures?

Hello, Everyone, it's me, Christine H. I finally can register with my preferred username!

I know I haven't been around for a while. I've been really involved with the Mothers of Preschoolers ministry at church, which finally ended for the summer a couple of weeks ago.

How is everyone doing?

I went to Cape May on Memorial Day weekend, and was looking forward to a good browse in Bill March's shop, Cape May Miniatures and.... IT WAS GONE!!!!! There was a clothing store there instead. I went to the website and there was no new information there. WHAT HAPPENED???? Anyone know???

Christine

Hi There Christine!!! I just sent your package out Yesterday (remember your pictures)! LOL How ironic that you signed up around the same time. I also sent you a few goodies :lol:

On the old forum, it is posted in two areas about the move and the new address to find us. How is your little guy doing?

Welcome to our new home!! :D

Hi Tracy,

I was going to ask you for the pictures, actually. When I got the email about the new forum, it reminded me about them. Thank you so much for posting them for me. We finally bought a digital camera last week, but I have had NO time to figure out how to use it yet. My son just turned 3 on Monday, and we had a children's party and a family party over the weekend. He's doing great! How is your little one? Sarah, right?

You said

On the old forum, it is posted in two areas about the move and the new address to find us.

Are you referring to this website or to Cape May Miniatures?

Christine

Opps, I read your post wrong, I was talking about our move, not Cape May Miniatures LOL. Where is Calamari, if there is a Link, she'll know how and where to find it LOL. :p

Sarah is doing Great too. She's also 3 1/2 now, boy does time fly. Hurry and learn to use your camera! We want to see some new Pictures!!

Well The good thing about minis is they are ALWAYS there for you when YOU are ready. Just don't lose your instructions or kit pieces LOL. :angry:

Sometimes there are MORE important things going on. For me, to stay sane with the other things in life, I HAVE to do some minis LOL :blink::p

I do take my breaks though. I am so happy to see you here though!! Kiss that handsome boy for me! :p

Well The good thing about minis is they are ALWAYS there for you when YOU are ready. Just don't lose your instructions or kit pieces LOL. :angry:

Sometimes there are MORE important things going on. For me, to stay sane with the other things in life, I HAVE to do some minis LOL :blink:  :p

I do take my breaks though. I am so happy to see you here though!! Kiss that handsome boy for me! :p

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You are so right, Tracy, about minis always being there! Thank goodness!!!!

I would like to finish my little half-scale house in time for 4th of July - it's the one I ended up painting brick red with the blue roof and shutters. I have to put the windows and doors in and do some landscaping on it. I want to make furniture too but there's no way I'll finish that in time.

I do have some photos from our new digital camera... I spent all day Friday figuring it out. But, they are flower photos. I have been very focused this year on trying to get my perennial border in shape. I also did a couple of flower arrangements... just fooling around. I'm really pleased with the flower border. It will take a few years for it to really, mature, though.

I'll email you the link.

Have a terrific Sunday!!!

Where is Calamari, if there is a Link, she'll know how and where to find it LOL.

Alas, the only info I could find was the Web site that was already known to exist:

http://www.capemay-mini.com/

If I were looking for him, I'd email him and ask what's up. Mini shop owers are usually nice about responding to these questions.

I'm really pleased with the flower border.  It will take a few years for it to really, mature, though.  I'll email you the link.

Have a terrific Sunday!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What about me? I wanna link too!

Okay, here's the link so everyone can see it...

http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?...&Uy=pgouou&Ux=1

Sorry, Linda! I didn't mean to exclude you. B)

Regarding Cape May Minis: I don't want to contact them directly, because I'm not actually planning to purchase anything, or looking for a particular item. I'm just curious. I don't want them to be annoyed with me for contacting them and then not buying anything.

Well, if they have a shop address on their Web site that no longer is accurate, being annoyed at someone for asking without making a purchase is the least of their problems. I sent them an email and will let you know what they reply.

And here's your answer!

"I moved 11/2 blocks to 484A W. Perry St. (across the park from CVS)."

That was the total reply.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, that sounds like him!!! He's actually very nice, but not what you would call "long-winded." Unless you ask him a question about his custom houses. Then he will go on and on! I did look around the neighborhood a little, but didn't go that far. Thank you Calamari!