Hello from dolores925

Hello I am not actually from Smyrna but that is my tag line. I am a New Yorker, who joined the military in the 70's got out in the 80's and landed in California.

I think I used to post on greenleaf back in 2004, but I can't remember anymore. So here I am again, trying to get back in the fray of things.

I do have a website, filled with unfinished houses and projects but what the heck go take a look. I am so happy that folks are working on or have finished the Lily as that is one of my projects (not featured), but I keep looking at her and wonder what to do with her and I have gotten sooooo many ideas from looking at the blogs and gallery. Thanks! I think my website shows after my signature, but if not it is www.picturetrail.com/delores925

dee in cloudy rainy smyrna near atlanta

Hey Dee! its good to see you again!

Welcome to the forum!

I have been working on the Lily also...but not lately Im hoping to get back on it soon.

nutti :lol:

Hello there Dee!! I remember you and I do think it is from the Archived forum! I am so happy to see you are back. What are ya working on now or are you just starting to think about starting one of your projects? I remember your wonderful Emmerson row and I do remember emailing you about it some years ago :lol: .

Nice to see you again!

Welcome dee! Ok i just got done look at your site! And you have quite a few houses in the notch of your belt! well done! I must say the cutest thing ive seen in awhile was that adroble seen in you coventry cottage. with the painters painting, and the ladder!! that was soo creative!! I looked at that pic maybe 5 times! haha there i go off on talking about dollhouse pictures again! i just love those pictures!

I cant wait to see what you do with the lily. After I finish my willowcrest i think thats the next house i am purchasing. :lol:

Hi and welcome! Nice collection of houses! You have done a great job with them! I love the bedroom set and comforter set in the coventry!!!!!!!! VERY pretty! I was undecided about getting a magnolia and fairfield, but after seeing yours....i want them! (i want to do a mouse house in half scale and had been undecided about the fairfield). Margarita