The Beaumont Dollhouse gets a facelift

beaumontdollhouse_thumb.jpgThe new laser cut Beaumont Dollhouse was just about ready for release when it hit me that we were still thinking like die cutters and not taking full advantage of our new laser cutting process. To date, all of our new laser cut dollhouse releases have been almost exact replicas of their die cut brethren. So we went back to the drawing board and decided to give the Beaumont Dollhouse a face lift!

One of the more significant changes has been to the windows. We decided to move away from our traditional silkscreen windows and added laser cut detailed mullions to a new double hung design. In addition, we changed the shutters to a new louvered design that adds an authentic appearance never seen before on a Greenleaf Dollhouse. All these changes looked so great, but the upper windows where partially covered by the pediment, so we lower all the second floor windows to show off these new features.

beaumontdollhousekit_thumb.jpg We didn't stop there! The entrance way has been radically changed as well. Out with the double doors and in with a new engraved design with detailed sidelights to match. The raised panel door look extends to the interior doors as well! The French patio doors got a makeover that will make you want to head out to the balcony for a mint julep! And speaking about the patios, the new railing system makes the conservatory roof look so inviting; you’ll get a sun tan just looking at it!

There are other improvements, but you're going to have to stop by the Greenleaf Dollhouses Company Store on August 10th for both the big picture and all the mini details. Because of a limited availability of the front columns, there will only be 12 units available for this initial release, so don't miss out on your chance to own a new Greenleaf legend; the Beaumont Dollhouse Kit!

ShareThis

View the full article at Dolllhouse-Kits.com

Wow! Is THAT a dollhouse or is THAT a dollhouse! Oh I wish, I wish! It's so gorgeous! Say Dean, I could use a facelift myself! Any extra wood? Seriously though Dean, that dollhouse is magnifique!

LOL

I really hope that there will be more available a bit later. DH would have a conniption if I bought another house before getting some of the ones that I have now done, but I MUST have a Beaumont! Please tell me that there will be more...pretty please...

Only 12 available in the initial release? Will there be more in the very near future? I have a feeling there's going to be more than 12 of us that want one!

Be still my heart! The Beaumont has always been a gracious and elegant house and I didn't think that anything could improve upon it, but you've really taken it to a new level Dean. It's wonderful! The detailing is exquisite.

Deb

Just saw the Beaumont in all its glory in the Greenleaf web store exclusives. Gonna have to save some pennies for this one, but will be anxiously waiting to see the lucky buyers photo's!

It's breathtaking!!!

Unfortunately it's a little rich for my blood at this time :) Maybe if I save my happy dollars, by the time the next run comes out, I'll be ready :)

I already have ideas for the decor!

I had the Chance to see the Painted Model in person this past weekend when I went to the Aztec Show w/Greenleaf and it is so impressive!! It is such a Beauty and is such a Large house!! The price tag is what made every one stop too. they could not believe the price was so inexpensive considering that this is the Laser cut line! It's totally impressive!!

WIsh I could have been there with you Tracy, would have loooooved seeing it too!

Hugs

Oh, so do I! But both y'all would have disowned me for all my whining! I have lusted for this kit for years, and now I realize I shall never have the room to have one, much less to build it!

Archived