I'm I the only one?

A while back I would log on to the forum, click the link to view new posts and it would say nothing to match serch criteira or something like that. Then I noticed that it said my last visit was a minute ago, when I couldn't have. Its doing this again this morning. I haven't been here before now. Anyone else have this problem? Anyway to fix it?

When you first log in, it will say that your last visit was a minute ago. It rounds up from seconds that past from when you logged in and the home page was loaded. I hope that helps.

As far as the other message you were getting, if you can tell specifically what you did I'll try to recreate the error so I can see what the problem is. It would also be helpful if you could tell me what browser your using.

Thanks!

Dean

Dean, I use Internet Explorer. I use the options that keep me logged in. Usually it says my last vist was the day before at such and such time. Each time I have had this problem it says my last visit was a minute ago and when I click view new post it says search returned no results. But its my first visit of the day. Maybe I need to relink the forum in my favorites. *shrug*

Thanks

You might be on to something with your bookmark. I noticed after the recent upgrade the the forum responds differently if I leave off the www (the new message indicator doesnt pop up). Try typing in the full URL, http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/ , and see if the problem persist.

Sorry for the troubles!