stuff I made today

bookmarm

Made a Michael's hutch bed for the top floor room of the BH and an art easel for my 'nearly nekkid' lady drawing (I drew full scale and shrunk to size). The easel slides to adjust for the size artwork that needs to stand. My own design, but it isn't hard to figure out!

post-2290-1245019866_thumb.jpg

post-2290-1245019881_thumb.jpg

post-2290-1245019897_thumb.jpg

Making a headboard of the Michael's hutch is such a great idea! I'm a shameless imitator, but I am very new to this hobby, and it's impossible to resist the wonderful treasure house of ideas here on this forum. I hope those I imitate think of it as the compliment it's intended to be. Would you mind if I copy your idea? I'm planning to make almost all of the furniture in my Glencroft, and I love what you did here.

Deb G- Go for it, Gal! Imitation is the best form of flattery! NO problem by Moi!

Sherry, it's not hard, combination of scraps of wood, glue and no pocket money to buy anything extra. I could probably put together a tut.

the drawing was done last Fall in colored pencil using a breast cancer awareness advertisement as a model. Loved the grace of the lady and my MIL died of the horrible disease as further inspiration (get the tatas screened, ladies!)

Where do you find the time? Do you have your own personal time machine? Love the bed.....you will have to do a tut on that one for us....

Elicia

LLonSSinSC