FIRST DOLLHOUSE

amy

HELLO EVERYONE,

MY NAME IS AMY. I AM 23 YEARS OLD. I LIVE IN KY. AS A SMALL CHILD (3 OR 4) MY PARENTS BEGAN PURCHING DOLLHOUSE FOR ME AS GIFTS. I HAVE LUNDBY DOLLHOUSE COMPLETLY FURNISHED IN LUNDY FURNITURE, APPLIANCES, PEOPLE, ECT. I TRULY LOVE DOLLHOUSES.

I ALWAYS SAW THE BEAUTIFUL WOODEN DOLLHOUSE CREATED BY HAND BUT NEVER HAD THE NERVE TO ATTEMPT MAKING ONE MYSELF. THIS CHANGED FOR ME YESTERDAY! I PURCHASED THE ARTHUR ON SATURDAY. I GOT HOME AND DOVE RIGHT IN. I LOVE IT!!! IT IS SO SIMPLE. I WISH I HAD PURCHASED ONE YEARS AGO. I AM ALMOST DONE WITH THE CONSTRUCTION AND PAINTING. I JUST NEED DECORATE INSIDE AND FURNISH IT. I AM A LITTLE SAD THIS AFTERNOON BECAUSE I AM ALMOST DONE WITH IT BUT I CAN'T WAIT TO START A NEW ONE (AND A LARGER ONE!)

I WILL POST SOME PICTURES AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

IT IS GOOD MEETING EVERYONE AND LOOKING AT ALL OF THE BEAUTIFUL HOUSES. ALL OF YOU MEMBERS OF THIS SITE HAVE A GREAT IMMAGINATION.

THANKS,

AMY

Welcome to the forum Amy!

ALL OF YOU MEMBERS OF THIS SITE HAVE A GREAT IMMAGINATION.

There are tons of awe-inspiring houses in the gallery! I can get lost in there for hours looking at the beautiful work done by the members here. None of those inspiring pictures are mine (yet) but I'm working on it & will be there someday!

Lisa

Welcome Amy. You're on the right track already thinking about another house before the present one is completely finished. :blink::blink: This seems to be a theme for most of us here on this forum.

Please share your pictures, another thing we have in common is wanting to see "eye candy" from everyone. Glad to hear you enjoyed building the Arthur and we would like to see you Lundby house too.

Aren't dollhouses fun?

Not all of us, some of us but MORE than one more house & have growing piles of stash.

Nuh uh! I haven't bought a new house since the last one, LOL!

THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR ALL THE KINDNESS. I THINK I HAVE DECIDED TO DO A GENERAL STORE NEXT. MY FATHERS BUSINESS PARTNER IS VERY ILL. HE HAS PROSTATE CANCER BUT IT HAS SPREAD TO MOST OTHER PARTS OF HIS BODY. HE IS AN AVID COLLECTOR OF ANYTHING THAT IS OLD. HE HAS SEVERAL PICTURES OF HIM AND HIS FATHER STANDING OUTSIDE OF A GENERAL STORE (PHOTO IS BLACK AND WHITE, VERY OLD). SO TAKING THIS TO MIND I AM GOING TO START A GENERAL STORE FOR HIM. LET ME KNOW IF ANYONE OUT THERE HAS DONE THE STORE. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE PICS. THANKS.

AMY

Welcome to the forum Amy! It's perfectly natural to have "post partum blues" when you finish a house. I was so disappointed when building my Pierce came to an end. The only solution is to build more houses! Keep a stash on hand and keep planning ahead to the next one. :lol: Your general store idea is great and its very sweet that you're building it for your dad's business partner. I'm sure he'll just love it.

Deb

Amy welcome to the forums! You were so very smart to start off with the arthur! that is a great little house to gain experience with! I cannot wait to look at your pictures!! good luck ;)

Welcome to the Community Amy! Don't be sad about the Arthur Build being complete. Buy another house now :D That's what we all do LOL.

I am looking forward to seeing your pictures!!

you are so right about that!!! haha who needs chocolate therapy when there are dollhouses to buy? hahaha :lol:

Now I gotta remember to use that one Linda :lol:

me too!!!!!!! ;) I just got a tiffany this week.....

hi and welcome, can't wait to see your house! buy more!!!!!! they are so cool and they are waiting for you to purchase! if you can't decide what to buy next, buy several so you can choose between your stash!

Hi Amy.

As you can see above some of the women here have a few problems but don't worry, there are a few guys here to keep it real.

Cheers

Glen

Moi???? :D

Look who's talking!!! lol Although Margarita has a good idea, there.

:D :lol: ;)

Welcome Amy!

I am almost finished with my 1st house. So what did i do? I bought another one!

So that way I can prolong the completion of the first house and start working on my new baby. It seems kinda cockeyed but from what I gather, I am not the only one who does this.

You will have lots of fun in here. Everyone is great!