1/2" Scale Baseboard

ItzKathyP

Is there such a thing as 1/2" scale baseboard? If so, where can I find it? If not, what have y'all been using? Can I cut off 1" baseboard or will it look too thick?

Questions, questions, questions...I've got a ton of them. This is for my Fairfield and I'm just totally crazy about this beautiful little house!!!! :wub:

I don't think the "baseboards" I've used in my Fairfield are actually baseboards. I go to the dollhouse store and look at the selection and just pick out something that looks to scale.

These pictures aren't the best but they'll give you an idea of what I used. The trim isn't flat, it actually has little ridges in it. I think the brand is Northeastern Scale Lumber. (And now that I look at their website, they do carry a 1/2" baseboard. Who knew?!)

post-7-1243352417_thumb.jpg

post-7-1243352423_thumb.jpg

I was planning to cut down craft sticks when I got the the Fairfield, I'm glad to know that Northeastern carries the baseboards. I lost my link two computers ago, so I'm going to go find them & put them back! Thank you for asking!