Stopping by to say hello

CJEP

Hi, Everyone!! I've been a little busy and haven't worked on my dollhouses in ages and haven't been on here in ages, but wanted to stop by and say hi. Here is a recent picture of Hazel. She is almost 5 months now. Hope all is well with everyone!!

post-936-1242998711_thumb.jpg

Carrie, I can really understand you being kept "somewhat" busy with Hazel, she is such a doll!

Great seeing you here again though :hmm:

Hugs and thanks for sharing your "mini" with us!

Awww, Hazel is adorable Carrie!! What a cutie she is :hmm:

Glad to see you stop in and say HI to us - and yep, don't be a stranger! While dollhouse mini's will always wait, RL "mini's" will not - cherish the time with her..it does go so fast!

Take good care!!

Carrie, Hazel is a little doll. Enjoy your time with her because before you know it, you'll be looking for an 'application to date my daughter'. I have one but never had to use it. lol

Missed you much Carrie!

Hazel is adorable.

Once life starts to slow down in the child department (hehehe that will be awhile) you will get right back into the swing of minis.

Carrie, I'd put all the other minis on hold indefinitely and just hold that little mini! Hazel is a living doll and you just go right ahead and enjoy her; your other minis will still be there, waiting for you, when she gets older.

Carrie, good to see you and Hazel. Ditto what everyone said above. Do drop by from time to time with progress reports on your living mini, please! :hmm:

Oh, what a sweetheart! If I had one of those in my home, I wouldn't worry about mini's too much!

She's precious . . . you must be very proud!

Thanks, Everyone!! We are really enjoying her. And we know how lucky we are to have such a wonderful baby. She usually even sleeps through the night and has for a couple of months.

I don't suppose you'll be going to Sturbridge next month?

No, Kate just asked me that as well. The truth is I'll be at my great aunt's 95th birthday party that day in Rhode Island. I figured it will probably be one of the only times my aunt gets to meet Hazel. I've always been very close with this aunt--she has been like a grandmother to me especially since her sister (my grandmother) died when I was young.