News Flash!!! Spring Fling Deadline!

Lynette Smith

I spoke with Bev at customer service at 8:24, after she checked on the submission deadline. She indicated that the deadline was at midnight, allowing all day Memorial Day for last minute tweaking and photo session. ( I asked whether the deadline allowed for all day as a clarification on midnight, to which she indicated in the affirmative).

I was just telling my daughters last night that they are gonna have to get it done this weekend if they are gonna enter. They looked at me crazy for saying "if" . It's looking so cute so far I am proud of them for doing this one together :dunno:

I spoke with Bev at customer service at 8:24, after she checked on the submission deadline. She indicated that the deadline was at midnight, allowing all day Memorial Day for last minute tweaking and photo session. ( I asked whether the deadline allowed for all day as a clarification on midnight, to which she indicated in the affirmative).

Thanks for the clarification, Lynette-- I was wondering about that...

So far mine is looking pretty good for the last-minute slide-in-- need some uninterrupted weekend hours to finish things up, and photograph...

I dont know now if I will get mine finished either. I have so many things going on. As if my summer was not busy enough already but last Tuesday my Daughter got engaged and they want to get married in August! I love to plan weddings and parties but this does not leave much time for mini's!

Congratulations, Rebecca. Just don't get roped into making the dress with all reembroidered beaded lace DIY! and you should have time to finish up the Fling.

Oh my goodness I would never even think of making her dress. I am not much of a seamstress. She found a beautiful dress that was perfect for her. The bridesmaids dresses ordered and the tuxedo picked out! Things are moving right along. And thanks everyone for the congrats!