Birdcage/Gazebo finished!

Caseymini

I have been working on the conversion of a birdcage into a gazebo. Please come to the gazebo warming for tea and celebrate with us. :)

Just push "My blog changes daily" below and don't forget that you can poke the photos to make them bigger.

I have been following your blog for a while now. I went back and read everything from the beginning. I love what you have done to the birdcage. Just perfect, and with Tessie's help painting the flowers. And, I must admit, Tessie was right in that it needed stairs!

Great witchy tea party!

Casey

I follow your blog almost every day. I love your creativity and ability to make your own oak miniatures. I love what you did with the bird cage. I often wonder what the previous owners of some of the found treasures would think if they saw what works of art their items can become.

LOL..... Sharon, when I first read your entry, I kept trying to figure out why you would think that I made furniture out of OAK(wood). Then it dawned on my feeble brain that you meant ooak (one of a kind) It took me a while......Thank you for reading what I write every day. I hope that it makes someone happy. That's what it's there for. If it spreads just a few mini ideas along the way, that's good too. Thanks, all of you for joining the party today. It was fun! Tomorrow I am going back to work on the Clockwork Cottage/bashed Glencroft. I hope you will join me.

Holly, It's ok. Esmirelda and Catonia are harmless. They don't bite. They just growl once in a while. :dunno:

Try again tomorrow, and I will try to save you a cookie or two.

Lol! How fun! :)

Casey I recently got my first doll for my saloon and her name is Kitty. She would be delighted to come for tea and she would also like to invite Tessie to our saloon (at some point in the future when it becomes finished and open for business of course). The only tea we have is Long Island, so I hope that's okay! :dunno:

All your wee witches are very friendly, Casey; Zar offered to take me home & fetch me on his motorbike and everyone tried shrinking me down to fit, but even combined it wasn't quite successful enough; I promised Tessie that next time I'll bring a bit of gingerbread.