In the hospital

jeninky

Had a hysterectomy yesterday and doing really good so far but they have not had me up yet either lol

I made this thread to remind people to get your yearly pap test that is if u are a female lol

And if u are having problems keep on them for tests or get a new doctor...

I am soooooooooo thankful couple years ago I changed doctors.. She is great!

I was precancerous in my uterous and I had a complete..

this would not been found, if I hadn't changed doctors.

Didn't know that they don't give u horomones anymore unless u start having complications...

So I am going to have fun teasing all the men I work with I am a loaded cannon with no horomones lol

I hope when I get home this weekend I will feel like working on some mini's.

Dear Jennifer,

As a retired nurse,believe me they will have you up and about today. And if all goes

well you won't be hospitalized for long either. Best wishes and good luck for a

speedy recovery!! :jawdrop:

Remember-take your time in the recovery process-It took me a long time to recover after my hysterectomy and for me it took switching to a male doctor in order to get mine.The hospital had me walking the same day.Just think how fun it will to be waited on hand and foot for a while and have fun mini-ing while you recuperate

Get well soon and if you are feeling well enough indulge in minis cos no-one will expect you to be doing anything else for a while. Just be careful about lfting things - nothing heavy.

Wishing you a speedy recovery and a finished house at the end of it.

Jo

x

Ho Jennifer! What an ordeal! LOL No hormones! I haven't had any for years.....it's OK! It doesn't hurt! But truly when you get home no pushing or pulling for a while. I remember how bad that felt! You wouldn't believe how much it hurt to push the vacuum! So be good! And give them heck there in the hospital! Make them wait on you hand and foot!

I hope yu feel better soon. I have been hormoneless for almost 7 years now. Since my hyst. I had a "growth" that they called an octopus wrapped around everything. Not cancerous. Usually arn't. Just a jelly type growth with arms. Nice not to have periods anymore. No cramps, ect... See there are things to look forward to. LOL.

Wishing you a speedy recovery! :jawdrop:

I was very close to having to have that procedure, but a less invasive one fixed me up just fine, thank goodness. I say good riddance to bad rubbish :):) Now ya just have to behave yourself for a few weeks and take it easy - let others tend to your every need for awhile - you deserve it!

Yes I am home and thanks all for the warm wishes! I am now going to mini! yeaaaaaaaaah lol

My mother said that she could not believe how good I am feeling.. Isn't great how far medicine has gone over the years and what

they can do..

being sore and the gas in my shoulders is most of my pain..

I have some swaps to make so I have plenty to do to keep my busy hehehe

miniatures are the best therapy ever!

Hope you heal quickly and without problems :lol:

I had an abdominal hysterectomy last June. Boy did i hurt for a few weeks! (longer actually but it was worse the first few weeks). Glad I had it done tho.

TAke care of yourself and take it easy!

The gas in the shoulder is the worst pain I had when I had my surgeries. I wish I could find a doctor to have a hysterectomy but none of them so far have considered my cramps and other stuff serious enough to do it. Have fun mining and take it easy.

The gas in the shoulder is the worst pain I had when I had my surgeries. I wish I could find a doctor to have a hysterectomy but none of them so far have considered my cramps and other stuff serious enough to do it. Have fun mining and take it easy.

Yes! Those gas pains are the worst!