Wisteria Cottage

I completed this a few weeks ago and am just now getting around to adding pictures here. I changed the porch a little and made a climbing rose bush and I added a Wisteria vine to the porch on this one. I had a lot of fun doing this and it is the most requested house from my customers (I have made 7 of these now but only 4 with the clay). I always have fun trying to see what I can do different each time because I get bored easily so using the same kit, I have to do something to make the current one different from the previous ones. I have one more order to make this kit this year (Not due until September) so I am already writing down what I will change on that one :rofl: Do you all have any ideas? I can't add a extra space or anything like that (It's already paid for).

Here are pictures of the latest. I'll add some to the gallery later on:

2203495170037881673S425x425Q85.jpg

2455454410037881673S425x425Q85.jpg

Here is a gallery with pictures of it too:

http://gallery.mac.com/toppdollar#100426

It's just stunning Tracy!! I really, really LOVE this one! :rofl: The wisteria is gorgeous. The recipient is so lucky!!!

Don't know if this is feasible, but how about a little stone wishing well in one of the front corners on the Sept. one? Not sure there is room enough, but might be cute. Your houses are so charming as is- you surely don't need advice from me :lol:

Thanks for sharing the pics - fabulous eye-candy!!

I really really like the stone work and color of this one. And the roof is great!

For a future one, how about enclosing the whole front porch, like the buttercup? I like the idea of making a bigger porch. How about the porch going to one side and and the fountain on the other side? Steps off to the side instead of down the front?

Beautiful as always! Please, please, a larger photo of the wisteria. I will start making my vine on the puzzle house this weekend (hopefully) and would love to see how you've made yours. I have a rough idea of how to build one, but not sure!

Oh my goodness....So amazed at the Wisteria House. Such detailed beauty.

Makes me realise how much of a beginner I am. You made the vine???? I have a lot to learn..... :jawdrop:

Thank you all for the Sweet words about my Cottage!! It was a really fun one to do. I am going to try and get some pictures up of the Beacon Hill I have been working on soon for you all to see. It's still in it's "diamond in the rough" phase :lol: