KFC Coupon for today & Tomorrow ONLY

Minis On The Edge

Wont let me install the stupid coupon installer thing so that I can print the coupon. Dang! Nat and I wanted to try the new chicken. you can print up to four coupons.

Never mind..I figured it out.

Yeah, I was reading this last night when I tried but it was too busy..You can print up to four coupons on your computer. So if you havent, get the other 3 that you are entitled too.

Watta deal! Thanks, Tracy! :p

You can do it until 9:59 pm CDT 5/6/09.

The fine print:

*Terms: Free offer good for 2 pieces of Kentucky Grilled Chicken™ (manager’s choice) and two individual sides and a biscuit at participating KFC restaurants located in the U.S., while supplies last. Limit one offer per coupon, one coupon per person during offer period. Must be redeemed in person. Not good with any other offers. No photocopied, mechanically reproduced or altered coupons accepted. Coupon can not be sold or traded. Valid only if printed from UnthinKFC.com. Applicable tax extra. Void where prohibited. By printing coupon, you agree that KFC is not responsible for any technical problems or malfunctions of computer systems, servers or printers or lost or unavailable network connections. You are limited to 4 online prints of coupon. Coupon fraud is punishable by law

Everyone in line at the KFC yesterday had a coupon. Everyone! Donna went with me so that I could buy two for Nat and I for dinner. I put the coupon on the counter and the manager made a face. I said "Oh sorry. Guess you are going to hate Oprah by the end of the day." LOL

The chicken tasted okay but the pieces were so small. I know that is supposed to be good for you but the pieces were like *Cornish game hen* small. I will take the freebie but if that is the normal size, I would rather go to our local rotisserie place instead.

my co worker had it and said it was pretty good chicken..

I am picky about my chicken and I only like the breast so I didn't use the coupon..

But they wer epacked yesterday butt hey have a buffet and it was kinda funny

to see some road department guys wanting grilled chicken on the buffet..

People are getting more healthy?? I hope so! I need to eat better myself...

lol ... apparently our KFC didn't know about the rainchecks. When Xochi & Lloyd went for their free meals the other day, the store was out of the grilled chicken, but they gave them fried chicken instead. Such is life in the Heartland. :lol: