Finished the Washington rehab

justmesue

The Wshington that wanted to be a "Junkaroo" store decided it wanted to be something more exclusive, so we made him into a music store on the main floor. I will be adding a cash register, a book shelf for music mags, and as I acquire more musical instruments he's claimed dibs on those too. Take a look-more by the room pics in my album. Thanks for looking

That's very nice!

I'm going to try to open up the attic more on mine; can't really see in my attic very well.

I like the music theme. I'm looking for a music box for something I'm planning...sort of a music shop in a music box that will play when it's opened..or something... :banana:

That piano in the house is a wind up musical one! It plays "It's a Small World After All". Kinda fitting, I think. LOL

Too perfect!! :yes:

I like the way you broke up the rooms on the upper floor to fit in a small apartment. I sort of abandoned my Washington 2.0 because the 4 small rooms just didn't give me any inspiration ... your bash inspires me. Thank you! :lol:

Isn't it great how this Forum inspires all of us? I love it - and I love your Washington, Suzanne.

It is indeed!!! And your Washington is gorgeous Suzanne, need to spend some more time drooling over the pics though :lol:

Hugs and thanks for sharing!