Gnomes are here and perfect!

Sherry

These are the little gnomes I ordered from enchanted garden, along a pumpkin teapot and sunflower in a straw basket. It only took about 5 days for them to come, and I'm really pleased with the quality and price. And they are a great size for the little 1/2 scale puzzle houses! But they want their home finished right now. If they don't quit whining, they'll have to go outside and hunt for a toadstool to sit under until it's done!

gallery_3692_2999_211509.jpg

Isn't it adorable? I was afraid it might be too big, but it's not. I'm tempted to try to make some cups to match, but I am concerned about getting the clay out with my GS around for fear he might get into it. Maybe if I get his play-do out to work with, he'll leave mine alone.

His mama told me that he walked by the kitchen table while the gnomes were out and told her 'Granny built some people for the house'! He has a high opinion of my skills!

• 2 weeks later...

Those gnomes are just the sweetest little fellas', looking really at home there!

Love the pumpkin teapot as well, hmm, :) little pumpkin cups, now that is something to think about...

Hugs and thanks for sharing them with us

These are too cute! I love them! What great inspiration to build a house for them, Im sure youll come up with all kinds of cute stuff to fill their house with! Have fun!