Victorian Interiors

Nina and Grunt

Hey everyone! I'm looking for some RL images of victorian interior spaces that include archways/doorway/entryways possibly with columns. Think early 1900-1915 victorian farm house. I know there have been other postings for victorian interior inspirations but I can't seem to find them now. If someone could please shoot me the links I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you!

Also check your library for a copy of The Tasteful Interlude, a book of contemporary photographs of Victorian interiors. Also, for restoring RL houses as well as ideas for your mini Victorian mansion, some of the early copies of The Old House Journal, when it originally came out as a set of 3-hole punched pages for your ring-binder (in the early to mid- 70s), might be a help.

I found a website the other day w/a couple of cute victorian houses, one looked like a Canterbury. It's called www.frontrangeliving.com Go to the left side and click on Architecture. There you will find the different articles w/pics. The Canterbury house is the one w/a picture of an arched doorway. Also there is another example of a Gothic style Victorian that I stumbled across on the main Greenleaf website (I think). It is the house of General Vallejo and it's called Lachryma Montis. If you do a search you'll find a Berkeley Heritage website w/good pics.