My fur babies are home!

Color Me Holly

It been a long year with a lot of details I don't care to go into. Luna and Fatboy are home. Luna is here until Mabyn finds a place of her own when she is done with school. She is in Boise for school. Rudi, my dog, and Luna were at my sister's house. Rudi is still there because he does a good job of wearing Patrick out. I don't think I have ever seen a boy more happy to have a dog. He has been there for months and Patick still takes care of him like he did on the first day. As happy as Rudi made me, I think Patrick and him are childhood soul mates. They are best buds. I have no idea where Fatboy has been. Mike brought him this morning.

post-19-1240081497_thumb.jpg

Sorry you were apart - but very glad that you have them back! :) Our furbabies add so much to our lives, Life is pale without them. You're very good to leave Rudi with Patrick - that's a real sacrifice.

Congrats!

Isnt it great to see a child and an animal bond like that?

My friend`s grandaughter is a lil over 1 yrs old. She and the young cat they have are attached like that. The cat does not even scratch her. She does not pull her tail. They are so gentle with each other.