Something A Bit Different

Merry

I will be uploading some prints of wallpaper, floors, books, etc. in my gallery, and I hope you like them and can use them.

As you may know, I wish that everyone on earth used 300 dpi, but that's my problem! ;)

So, if anyone wants a copy of these with 300 dpi, please pm me and I will send them to you by email. (I have no viruses or worms, and they come from a smoke-free home! :) )

More explanation: I want to post unusual stuff! Also, some of these papers are NOT PERFECT. (I will tell you when one isn't perfect.) The only reason that they would not be perfect is because I've had to make up my own fill-in. However, I am very picky, and I don't think the unperfect papers will bother you. ;)

The colors are better if you use photo matte paper and then spray sealer.

I will only be uploading a few today because my DH is sick, and my dog is very sick. ;)

Mary those are lovely! Im going to put a link to your gallery in my blog under printables. That way more poeple cant take advantage of your printables. I also wish more printies would come with higher dpi.

By the way your Woodstock is amazing! I LOVE the color scheme. Hope everyone feels better soon.

Mary those are lovely! Im going to put a link to your gallery in my blog under printables. That way more poeple cant take advantage of your printables. I also wish more printies would come with higher dpi.

By the way your Woodstock is amazing! I LOVE the color scheme. Hope everyone feels better soon.

Thank you, Gina. I'm happy that you like my house, and I hope to show the inside of it soon! :)

You may be virus free, but your house isn't!! Giggle.

:D That's a good one, Deana!! You've started my day with a good laugh! :)

Actually my DH had a detached retina, and my dog, Nicky, was pooping and throwing up blood....lots of blood!! He almost died. He had a hurt paw a week before, and the vet gave him some medicine that upset his stomach. This was the same vet who had to do surgery on Nicky because of his sensitive stomach! I think the vet shouldn't be charging us anything since he was the one who prescribed the stupid medicine!

But Nicky is getting well!!! Hallelujah!!!! :) Here's a pic of Nicky:

Oh! My DH is much better, too!! :rain:

Poor Nicky! He looks like a real sweetie - who could resist that face and those big, soppy, puppy eyes! :D Is that vet usually so thoughtless? If so, I'd be looking for a different vet. :)

Glad to hear your DH is getting better too. Did he require surgery to re-attach his retina?

Poor Nicky! He looks like a real sweetie - who could resist that face and those big, soppy, puppy eyes! :D Is that vet usually so thoughtless? If so, I'd be looking for a different vet. :)

Glad to hear your DH is getting better too. Did he require surgery to re-attach his retina?

Yes! A detached retina is a medical emergency! If you ever can't see out of part of your eye, call your doctor immediately or you can become blind.. Not good.

I am glad your dog and your husband is doing better. You have a beautiful dog! The papers are great!

:p That's a good one, Deana!! You've started my day with a good laugh! :yes:

Actually my DH had a detached retina, and my dog, Nicky, was pooping and throwing up blood....lots of blood!! He almost died. He had a hurt paw a week before, and the vet gave him some medicine that upset his stomach. This was the same vet who had to do surgery on Nicky because of his sensitive stomach! I think the vet shouldn't be charging us anything since he was the one who prescribed the stupid medicine!

But Nicky is getting well!!! Hallelujah!!!! :unsure: Here's a pic of Nicky:

Oh! My DH is much better, too!! :p