Bad Mini Friday

Grrrrr.....something went wrong with the payroll company that direct diposits my husbands paychecks and we woke up today to zero dollars and zero cents since no money ever went through last night. There is a deposit "pending" but no one knows when it will go through.

No employee at Tiger Direct has gotten paid today. Supposedly they might get paid later on tonight, by paper check sometime today or next pay day????? Its hard to believe that last one. We have bills to pay and I was going to Micheals to buy supplies for my next house. Now nothing can be done..... :p Im so angry Im breathing fire!!

I'm so sorry this happened to you. It happened to me a couple of years ago. I feel your anger and despair. We got a paper check from the company next day as there was nearly a riot on the premises. This still left us stranded for the weekend. Technology is great, when it works. Darn computers have glitches sometimes that can cause so much grief. I sure hope the company or bank fixes this fast for you.

I know what it's like when you have mini-plans and no money to do them with! Take heart and buy yourself something extra special when the money does come in!! :p

I had to borrow money from my father in order to pay the scheduled bills or they would have bounced and we would have been hammered with bank fees. Unbelievable.

He works all week and then when he is suppose to get his money, he doesnt and they are so nonchalant about it. Like if we have thousands of dollars just laying around. We are like the average person, living check to check basically. We has some savings and had to use it for a plumbing issue we recently had. When it rains it pours.

The manager just calmly told my husband "Dont worry, youll get paid." Ha! I wish I could call up the bill collectors and tell them the same thing.

Well they FedExed everyones check to the store so my husband was able to get his and deposit it at lunch time. Thank goodness. I guess Ill be able to use my Micheals 50% off coupon after all :)

Yup Tiger Direct the computer store. That company is taking over all the other computer stores. They bought Comp USA and now buying the recently closed down Circuit City is in the works. If they can only get their payroll straight....Hopefully it wont happen again.