The Greenleaf 2009 Spring Fling Preview

dollhousecontest2009_thumb.jpgIt’s time to get ready for our third annual Spring Fling Contest!  We were so impressed with last years entries, we went all out with a totally new design for you to work with. As always, our goals were to keep it simple; easy construction, ultra affordable delivered price and something you can use at the end of the contest.  So introducing, the yet to be named, Winners Bungalow!  It’s going to be great fun… a bigger project, bigger prizes and a new category for young miniaturists 15 and under!  Stay tuned for more contest details!

ShareThis

View the full article at Dolllhouse-Kits.com
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awwwww righty!!!! I'm ready, how about the rest of ya!!!!!

Elicia

sunny and warm in Chapin......

digging through supplies for that .....(oops, you're still there)

Oh my Oh my .. . . . . . can't wait, I already have my idea and its not for sale yet?!?!?! Must start working on it now... haha this will be loads of fun!! :yes:

Although depending on the due date I may get stuck haha

any idea what the cost will be

Amy, last year the kit was $8.95 and I think it had free shipping for a limited time. Of course that was last year's economy and postal rates, but I think Greenleaf always tries to keep it affordable!

Ohhh my :p >running over hugging everyone at GL< now this is a goooorgeous build, loving it and I can definitley hear it hollering that it wants to come over here to chilly and windy Sweden :lol: Ehmmmm, now hopefully that will work like I want it to LOL, and then there are those great floor tiles and faux wooden flooring AND the patio furniture to add to that, Ohhhh, another idea, geeez... I think I need to go and sit in the silent corner timed out >will sneak the sketch pad with me though< :hmm: So Deb, you weren't to off when speaking if rounded corners now where you??? I do think however you missed out telling us about the part overe there next to the...

Ahh, right now we can speak about it huh??? :p

THANK you all involved in creating this!!!

So looking forward to seeing loads of eye candy!

HUGS

THANK YOU FOR THE PREVIEW!! We are the luckiest bunch of mini fiends anywhere! Oh, I have a couple of ideas already - not sure if the "wow" one has hit me yet or not. Can you imagine all the different interpretations there will be with this??? Ooh, be still my beating heart! :p

Hi Dean - nice to see you here!! :lol: Thanks for being such a clever and creative guy!

And a youth competition?! My tyke with be thrilled!!!

If ever there were a kit that is perfect for a starter, this is it. It's so easy to build and the pieces are all large enough that even small hands can do a good job. No fussy bits to frustrate them. From a teacher's perspective, this is probably the best kit ever for a kid. From a builder's perspective, it's got sooooooooooooo much potential that it may be the perfect kit to really show off the very best talents.

It's bigger than it looks too. That's a full size dollhouse door on the front just to give you an idea of how big it is. It should also come with a warning label about being very chatty. Once it gets into dry fit, it talks non-stop.

Deb

The minute I saw this I had an idea forming. Then my husband saw it and said "that looks like a ________________" I screamed YEAH it does! Then we spent the next 30 minutes brainstorming ideas and "things". I have the whole finished picture in my head and pages of notes. I've never been as excited as a build as I am about this one...Not to mention it will be my first contest ever!

Is it friday yet!!!!

:lol: It's such a unique design and it's Wonderful that we'll get to have the kids participate......I don't know if I have enough space on my work table yet, but I better start making space now cause I know for sure Rachel may participate. I'm not so sure about Sarah. This will be fun!

Archived