Spring Fling 2009

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:popcorn: Hmm. Excuse me are you Tracy? I was sent by an undisclosed mini magazine to interview you for our March 20th edition. We were going to run an article on the spring fling. Could you tell me what the main kit will be this year? Of course all the information you give me won't be released until March 20th. :groucho:

Our lips are sealed. :thumb:

:popcorn: Hmm. Excuse me are you Tracy? I was sent by an undisclosed mini magazine to interview you for our March 20th edition. We were going to run an article on the spring fling. Could you tell me what the main kit will be this year? Of course all the information you give me won't be released until March 20th. :groucho:

Our lips are sealed. :thumb:

:thumbup: Yeah, or lips, but not typing fingers.... :cheer: Hehe....

Nice try though!

HUGS (5 days and counting...????)

smoke.gif Hmm. Excuse me are you Tracy? I was sent by an undisclosed mini magazine to interview you for our March 20th edition. We were going to run an article on the spring fling. Could you tell me what the main kit will be this year? Of course all the information you give me won't be released until March 20th. mf_seehearspeak.gif

Our lips are sealed. zipped.gif

:popcorn: Pat you are cracking me up here! Let's see, how can I best describe this unique Miniature Item.... It's made of Wood, It's Miniature, it's made by our friends & family at Greenleaf, Dean is super busy creating so that this will be a SUPER Big Special Spring Fling this year!!

I am Pushing to call this one "New Beginnings" Or "Spring into Miniatures" Or "Something Has Sprung" :groucho:

I Promise you ALL will be Surprised by this new Contest this year and it will make you want to "Spring into Miniatures" because we know Spring is a time for "New Beginnings" because I know for sure that "Something Has Sprung" here on the Forum and at the Factory!! :thumb:

:popcorn: I know I know, I know what it is. What I don't understand is how they expect us to build something out of a trampoline. Get it? Jump.........spring...

Ohhh, a pool, cool!!! :thumb: :groucho: ...

Hugs

Ummm .... a clock? You know, Daylight Savings Time .... Spring forward ... Ooh ooh, something upholstered! The spring that has sprung through! An upholstered wooden mini? :groucho: ... A waterbed .... that has sprung a leak ... because the snake charmer didn't defang the snake ... oh, I give up. (For now.)

Well, at least I've got my 4 kids at home to keep me busy until Friday! And we're going to do the Spring Cleaning. Hey! I'll have room to work on the Spring Fling! If I can somehow get one into the house without DH having a hissy fit!

Terri

ps Still counting down, 3 days, 21 1/2 hours, give or take a minute or two!

I am Pushing to call this one "New Beginnings" Or "Spring into Miniatures" Or "Something Has Sprung" ^_^

Pushing

New beginnings

Spring

Miniatures

Something has sprung

Its a maternity ward!!

I am Pushing to call this one "New Beginnings" Or "Spring into Miniatures" Or "Something Has Sprung"

Something has sprung? As in "Meet us by the wire fence at midnight, we're breaking out of this joint"? Or "Honey, I made you a cake with a file in it coz we're going to spring you out of here"?

<singing>

~~Shifty Henry said to Bugs, for heaven's sake

No one's lookin', nows our chance to make a break.

Bugsy turned to Shifty and he said "nix, nix,

I wanna stick around so I can get my kicks,

Let's rock.

Everybody, let's rock.

Everybody on the whole cell block,

Was dancin' to the jailhouse rock"~~

hehehheheheheheee

Personally, I think it's the watchsprings in the clock that have sprung. I finally found my picture of the clock at the Greenleaf factory.

Deb

You are Right.... Who Knows, stay tuned because they have been known to do things late the day before the contest too :jumping: But who knows... It could end up being Saturday! :jumping: Just Kidding I know for sure it will be announced on Friday :yes: Maybe we can fix the clock at the factory and make Dean think Thursday is the 20th :)

I am Pushing to call this one "New Beginnings" Or "Spring into Miniatures" Or "Something Has Sprung" :jumping:

Pushing

New beginnings

Spring

Miniatures

Something has sprung

Its a maternity ward!!

:jumping: you make me laugh Jo :)...but then...you may be right!!! :p

Is it Friday here in Aus before its greenleaf friday? will i know before Dean even announces it? or will i miss out till Saturday and be the last to know cos i was sleeping right through the big announcement?.......hmmm maybe have to do an allnighter :p so many questions and the suspense is fabulous :yes: