Spring Fling 2009

We are getting Soooo Close to reveal day!! I am starting to mark off the the days on my calendar because I am bursting just wanting to tell you all what it is!! Dean has been quiet around here for a Very good reason cause he has been working on Minis (We don't call him Mini Man for nothing) :)

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are getting Soooo Close to reveal day!! I am starting to mark off the the days on my calendar because I am bursting just wanting to tell you all what it is!! Dean has been quiet around here for a Very good reason cause he has been working on Minis (We don't call him Mini Man for nothing) :banana:

Ohhhhh :) now this sounds like a perfect excuse to be quiet, eventhough we miss him around!

HUGS

We are getting Soooo Close to reveal day!!

I'm bouncing around coz I'm so excited! I can't wait to see the reaction when everyone sees it. I'm even more excited about seeing what everyone does with it. This year is going to be a monumental mini occasion because I know we'll have the best contest entries that anyone has ever seen.

Deb

We are getting Soooo Close to reveal day!! I am starting to mark off the the days on my calendar because I am bursting just wanting to tell you all what it is!! Dean has been quiet around here for a Very good reason cause he has been working on Minis (We don't call him Mini Man for nothing) :)

So, Tracy, how many days left to mark off? Hmmm?

It is really going to be such fun to hear about and hopefully >pretty please with sugar on top< pics of it as well, real soon >taking out those puppy eyes< and can you just imagine all the eye candy we'll be getting???? :) THE best!

Hugs

Well the 20th is right around the corner :wave:

Ok...I have asked my friend at work this same question and she just looked at me with a baffled expression. Oh Tracy dear, where is this corner of which you speak? I have not, in my many years of searching, ever been able to find that particular corner. And Deb, did you forget about the piece that can go on right there or go on the other spot?

Well the 20th is right around the corner :p

:hmm: Hmm, considering how cagey you all are about this ...

... one must consider carefully, before one becomes too excited. :mellow:

Tracy didn't say MARCH 20th, so .... although I remain hopeful that she MEANT March 20th, it may not actually BE March 20th ... but if I SAY March 20th enough times, that might make a difference (March 20th) somewhere in the minds of those (March 20th) who decide these things .... March 20th, March 20th, March 20th ... I won't let my hopes get too high ...

:) ... ONLY EIGHT MORE DAYS TO GO! WHEE-HEEEE!

LOL, I LOVE the ( March 20th) way you think Rosalind (March 20th) :) (we are closing in on the 13th, oops just realised it will be Friday the 13th in little more than an hour :p )

Hugs

True, and the fact that March 20th is just around the corner may have nothing to do with the announcement date! It could just be a random fact tossed our way to throw us off!

But, Tracy would never do that to us, would she? :p

Well the 20th is right around the corner

Ahhh, Deb, you never mentioned the round corner and how to achieve that now did you?!? :p

Hugs

<giggling> Anna dear, that's the release date that's 'round the corner. Altho with a dremel, anything is possible! Except for rounding corners off of the calendar. I've tried that and it doesn't work. LOL!

This year, the Vernal Equinox (first day of spring) will occur precisely at 11:45am GMT on March 20th. However, the GMT in that doesn't mean Greenwich Mean Time......it means Greenleaf Make-a-guess Time. You see, a long time ago, all the numbers fell off the clock at the Greenleaf factory, so no one really knows what time it is there.

Deb

This year, the Vernal Equinox (first day of spring) will occur precisely at 11:45am GMT on March 20th. However, the GMT in that doesn't mean Greenwich Mean Time......it means Greenleaf Make-a-guess Time. You see, a long time ago, all the numbers fell off the clock at the Greenleaf factory, so no one really knows what time it is there.

True... It's kinda like the Twilight Zone thingy :p We can always take the Greenleaf bus and break in and Kidnap Dean and tell him he MUST show us the Good Stuff :) I am banking it won't get to that point this time though.... This Project is so Great everyone has been busting at the seams to tell!

Well, if it's Greenleaf Make-A-Guess time - then for all you know, it's already 11:45 am, March 20th! Ahem, I mean, it's just happens to be March 20th, and oh my, just look how the time flew by! It's 11:45 am!

:p Time for the big announcement! We're all ready to hear it!