Spring Fling 2009

What about a castle/tower .... I'm always into the fairy tale ideas ....

Another kindred spirit! :banana:

Honestly, this suspense may be ahem, bad for my health ... I'm very good at keeping a secret, why not let me in on it? It must be such a burden, keeping "mum" about this wonderful item ... I won't tell a soul ...

:w00t:

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the announcement date truly the first of Spring? Or is that just the rumour?

Enquiring minds (crazed miniaturists) need to know!! Give us at least a definite date, PLEASE!!

Well, the greatest part of not knowing is that the imagination is running wild and I loooove that. THe hardest part is to focus onwhatever the RL world wants done....

Looking forward to learning more on what is hidden under the hints!!!

Hugs

Going by the First Day of Spring Theory (FDST: 15 Days and Counting!!)

I don't believe in the First Day of Spring Theory. The first contest (the Heart Arbor) ended on March 19th and the second contest began on March 19th. Could be anytime. Maybe tomorrow!!!!

The suspense is worse than a teen slasher movie!

:lol:

LOL, but one could also perhaps use all that nervous building energy to finish up some "old - on the go" projects as to clear up the work space???? :) All whilst pondering what on earth it might be that is around the corner for us!

Hugs

Overseas members obviously need it a little earlier than everyone else to take account of shipping so how about just telling us (ducking and running) :p

great idea Jo...i tried that before but alas the powers that are Greenleaf didnt listen!!! :)

the suspense is fun though dont you think :p

Boy, these Greenleafers really know how to keep a tight lip. :p

My lip's not tight!! I told you it's this big and made of wood! But I guess I can tell you more.

You see, <waving hands around in the air> the bottom part goes this way and the top part.........well, the top part is really cool coz it does one of these things and we've never had one do that before! I didn't even know they could do that!!!!!

Did I mention what the back looks like? Oh, now that is really, really awesome!! It goes like this and then like that and then comes over to this part where it goes like this. I'm telling you, there's never been anything like this before!!

Deb

You see, <waving hands around in the air> the bottom part goes this way and the top part.........well, the top part is really cool coz it does one of these things and we've never had one do that before! I didn't even know they could do that!!!!!

Did I mention what the back looks like? Oh, now that is really, really awesome!! It goes like this and then like that and then comes over to this part where it goes like this. I'm telling you, there's never been anything like this before!!

Sounds like a snake charmer with a snake in a basket. :p

with all the doing this and doing that a windmill came to mind! :p

Ooooooooooooooooooohhh!! That's a good idea! That could work!!

Sounds like a snake charmer with a snake in a basket.

That's another great idea! It could work too! I'm serious. Both of those ideas could work. You guys are coming up with some excellent ideas and you haven't even seen it yet. You're gooooooooooood.

Deb

Agh! It's killin' me!! However, I am using the pre-Spring Fling time constructively to cram in lots of work on the HBS project...

First Day of Spring Theory is now into single digits! Nine more days! Love the Ticker Sasha!!

AHA!! I think I know what it is! (Deb's wealth of information has finally clued me in.) Does it look like this? And this? If so, I bet it stands about this high, too. :)

I'll get working on my ideas, now .... NOT! Oh Deb, you are terrible! And Fun!

This is fun, and suspensful. I can't wait until it is announced. I am really hoping to take part this year, but my husband has said with moving I might not have enough time to finish for the contest.