new member intro

:unsure: Not new to miniatures, but new to this group. I've built the Arthur by

Duracraft and am finishing up the Victorian Jr. of RGT. I just like to build and

have no preferences for brand at this point. Looks like a very friendy community

here and maybe I can learn a few things.

I've built the Arthur by Duracraft

I wasn't aware Dura-Craft had an Arthur kit, too! I just built the Greenleaf Arthur, and it was a lot easier than the two Dura-Craft kits I have built! I still have the DC Newberg kit to try to build.

Welcome to the forum Jodrobi1!! Can't wait to see your Arthur kit (Dura-craft ?) I know there cloumbian looks very close to the Arthur but it's a bit different. I know they changed the name of that one a couple of times too so I would not be surprised to see them call a kit the Arthur too.

:unsure: Well, I'm all set to post my pictures in the gallery, but just discovered I need to post 4 or 5 times before I am allowed to do have a gallery. Chose the smiley with the sunglasses as I leave for Florida on 6/11 for two weeks....Marco Island if anybody is from there. By the way, what's a "troll"?

Have a wonderful time at Marco Island. We're leaving FL for two months of travel (DH promises me we'll get up your way, Tracy), up one side of the Mississippi & down the other with a tandem bike & a tandem kayak & an little RV trailer, and a half-built Glencroft :unsure: :o B)