uploading pictures

cjack

Can anyone help me? I am new to the website and must be doing something wrong. I posted 2 pictures in the gallery section (Willowcrest under construction) but it won't let me post any more. I keep getting an error message that tells me to look in the help section. I cannot find anything to help (like I said....I'm new here). I don't understand why it uploaded 2 pics but won't let me post any more.

Cathy

Hi Cathy! Sorry for the delay. Try going to your Album Manager and select "Upload New Image" from the drop down menu for the appropriate album. This will bring you to the Post Image screen. You need to enter a caption and an optional description, then hit the browse button and find the image on your hard drive. After that, just hit the post image button and you should be good to go. If you are still having troubles, check the file extension (you can only upload jpg, gif and png) and also the file size (you can't upload gigantic files).

Thanks!

Dean