Fairy Name

kellee

Interesting, that would make mine

Your fairy is called Gossamer MoonflyShe is the moon goddess's messenger.She lives in spiderwebbed wonderlands and insect grottos.She is only seen at midday under a quiet, cloudless sky.She wears tiny black spiders on her dresses. She has beautiful blue butterfly wings.

I can live with that LOL, spider webs and moon....

And that would make me<div>Your fairy is called <i>Fire Rainbowwand</i></div><div>She is a fortune bringer.</div><div>She lives where fireflies mate and breed.</div><div>She is only seen when the seer holds a four-leafed clover.</div><div>Her dresses glow with fiery colours. She has multicoloured wings like a butterfly.</div><div><a href="http://www.emmadavies.net/fairy/default.aspx">Get your free fairy name here!</a></div>

She sounds incredible! Thanks!

Your Fairy name is Yarrow Elftree.

She is a cheerful sprite.

She lives next to vixen and badger sets.

She is only seen when the first leaves fall from the trees.

She dresses in black and white like a badger. She has delicate green wings like a Cicada.

My fairy name is Columbine Goblinglitter or Goblinglow.

She is a bringer of riches and wealth

She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows

She is only seen in the light of a falling star

She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers

She has gentle green wings like a buterfly

Your fairy is called Fire IceflyShe is a bone chilling bringer of justice for the vulnerable.She lives where fireflies mate and breed.She is only seen at midday under a quiet, cloudless sky.Her dresses glow with fiery colours. She has icy blue butterfly wings.

Your fairy is called Bramble IcedancerShe is a bone chilling bringer of justice for the vulnerable.She lives in leafy dells and bluebell glades.She is only seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup.She wears bluebell-blue dresses. She has icy blue butterfly wings

I knew there was a reason that I liked blue so much :lol: !

Your fairy is called Petal Elfglitter

She lives in gardens and parks where almond trees and roses grow.

She is only seen in the light of a shooting star.

She wears soft pale pink and yellow petals. She has delicate green wings like a cicada.

My fairy sounds a bit like an escapee from a Barbie fairytopia movie...a bit fluffy!

Your fairy is called Fidget GoblinwandShe is a bringer of riches and wealth.She lives in rotting woodlands near poisonous toadstools.She is only seen when the seer holds a four-leafed clover.She wears red with white spots, like the toadstools. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

I guess I can live with this. Sounds coooooold.

Your fairy is called Bramble Icedancer

She is a bone chilling bringer of justice for the vulnerable.

She lives in leafy dells and bluebell glades.

She is only seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup.

She wears bluebell-blue dresses. She has icy blue butterfly wings.

That was fun. I did it for daughters and granddaughters and sent them to them in an email. I put mine on my blog with a picture. Here is mine.

Your fairy is called Tangle SaturnglitterShe is a trouble maker.She lives at the bottom of tangled gardens and in hedgerows.She is only seen in the light of a shooting star.She wears tangled dresses of multicoloured petals. She has delicate pale pink wings like a cicada.

post-2189-1234305682_thumb.png

Okay, I love this ;)

Your fairy is called Columbine RainbowglowShe is a fortune bringer.She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows.She is only seen in the light of a full moon.She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has multicoloured wings like a butterfly.

Your fairy is called Buttercup ReedfilterShe is a panpipe player and enchantment singer.She lives in clover fields where fairy rings grow.She is only seen on midsummer's eve.She wears bright clover green. She has gentle green butterfly wings.

Your fairy is called Bracken GoblintreeShe is a bringer of riches and wealth.She lives where bracken and curling ferns grow.She is only seen when the first leaves fall from the trees.She dresses in leafy bracken-green. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Well, we have one thing in common: I, too, am only seen when the first leaves fall from the trees. That's when I leave my air-conditioned room. Then I disappear again when the snow flies. ;)

mine is a bit like margaret's

Your fairy is called Feather Goblinglow

She is a bringer of riches and wealth.

She lives in high places where the clouds meet the earth.

She is only seen in the light of a full moon.

She wears pale blue like the sky. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

I don't generally wear blue, but my fav color is green...and I do have a butterfly garden...

Cute, thanks for sharing, it was fun

And I am called Bracken Icedancer

She is a bone chilling bringer of justice for the vulnerable.

She lives where bracken and curling ferns grow.

She is only seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup.

She dresses in leafy bracken-green. She has icy blue butterfly wings.

Wow! That's me to a T .......snicker snicker

Your fairy is called Buttercup Elffrost

She lives in clover fields where fairy rings grow.

She is only seen during the first snow of winter.

She wears bright clover green. She has delicate green wings like a cicada.

I love green so......at least I have my favorite color.

I don't give my name to any website like that, who knows where the info goes or what spam or virus it'll generate. I guess my fairy name is Chickens**t Golitely, living under rocks & behind baseboards where I quietly & fiercely fight the roaches & other unwelcome home invaders, dressed in dustbunnies & spiderwebs and with wings like a furry little bat's.

I have a bumpersticker that reads: My Indian name is Runs With Beer.

Your fairy is called Tangle Saturnglitter.

She is a trouble maker.

She lives at the bottom of tangled gardens and in hedgerows.

She is only seen in the light of a shooting star.

She wears tangled dresses of multicoloured petals. She has delicate pale pink wings like a cicada.

Yep, sounds just like me, especially the trouble maker part. :p

I don't give my name to any website like that, who knows where the info goes or what spam or virus it'll generate. I guess my fairy name is Chickens**t Golitely, living under rocks & behind baseboards where I quietly & fiercely fight the roaches & other unwelcome home invaders, dressed in dustbunnies & spiderwebs and with wings like a furry little bat's.

I have a bumpersticker that reads: My Indian name is Runs With Beer.

:p

S

window.google_render_ad();Your fairy is called Gossamer ReedwebShe is a panpipe player and enchantment singer.She lives in spiderwebbed wonderlands and insect grottos.She is only seen in the mist of an early morning.She wears tiny black spiders on her dresses. She has gentle green butterfly wings.

Your fairy is called Hex Goblinglitter

She is a bringer of riches and wealth.She lives in places hexed and tainted by black magic.She is only seen in the light of a shooting star.She wears black feathers and rose petals. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Does this mean we each have to make homes for them now?

Karen

• 1 month later...

Your fairy is called Bramble Icetree

She is a bone chilling bringer of justice for the vulnerable

She lives in leafy dells and bluebell glades

She is only seen when the first leaves fall from the trees

She wears bluebell-blue dresses.

She has icy blue butterfly wings

How cute is this :wave: Thank you :groucho: