Street Shops turned into Diagon Alley

jennybee

The Brick and stones are wonderful! :(

I love all the aging used also...are the bricks egg carton also??

I love making miniatures made with this theme.

cant wait to see more!

nutti :yes:

The Brick and stones are wonderful! :(

I love all the aging used also...are the bricks egg carton also??

I love making miniatures made with this theme.

cant wait to see more!

nutti :yes:

The bricks are the used bricks I gut online and were left overs from a christmas project I made for my mom. But the stones out side are from egg cartons. I did make/print a sheet of bricks for the 2 outside walls because they would only be seen when it's not against the wall and touching another shop. But this has been loads of fun. Now to sift thru DH leather scraps. LOL

Possibly the grown Harry & Ginny Potter and their children?

Wouldn't that be awesome, i could just see them all in the kitchen having breakfast or supper. I need my HP fix, gonna have to reread the books and watch the movies now. lol

It's coming along great. I really like the bricks.

*points to avatar* I still have my old Harry and Ron avatar. I keep meaning to change it, but they're just so adorable. I'm listening to all of the books right now. I planned on rereading the whole series for the umpteenth time, but kept getting sidetracked and realized I could get through them better if I stick my audiobooks in the stereo while doing housework. I'm starting Chamber of Secrets now. It's amazing how much you pick up listening to them.

I've always wanted to do Weasley Wizard Wheezes in the Les Shoppes plans by Houseworks. I have the plan book and someday want to make the upstairs apartments for the twins (sad sigh) and a shop downstairs with a backroom research and development.

1002.jpg