The Profile of a greenleaf Miniaturist

PATBIDLACK

They are emphatic people, able to feel each others joy and pain. They are able to focus on and find solutions for multiple problems while making sterling silver out of aluminum foil.

They are definitely problem solvers and are ready to gladly share their advice. But they also know when to just pat you on the head and say good job, keep on trucking, you can do it. They sometimes hide their own problems while helping you solve yours. Very generous, very hardheaded, very real people, creative and wise. What a group.

I couldnt have said it better myself!

This forum and the folks who choose to hang here are some of the bestest peeps I know!

I love each of you and appreciate you more than simple words could ever express!

^_^ :blink::D:flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers:

nutti :wave:

I can't begin to tell you how proud I am to be a member of this fabulous forum! Since day 1 it's been a place to come to when I feel down, overworked, sick, etc. You guys are my family! And I love you all! Sniff, it's home here!

Yes, it is home here, sometimes even more than my RL home! None of the kids to deal with, someplace to yak even if it is just to write down what I am feeling, hearing about other people's lives and being able to relate to many of them at least in some small way. I don't ever what to give this family up, you mean so much to me!

How do I explain how much this place means to me?

My computer dies and I drive downtown to the library, stand in front of one of their computers, smelling godawful smells from the person next to me, all so I can come on here to let you all know I am still on this earth.

That speaks volumes.

How do I explain how much this place means to me?

My computer dies and I drive downtown to the library, stand in front of one of their computers, smelling godawful smells from the person next to me, all so I can come on here to let you all know I am still on this earth.

That speaks volumes.

Indeed it does and I am so happy to be a part of this as well, we aren't a big "blood" family so this has given me that as well. Couldn't and do not want to be without it!

Hugs and thanks to all of you that enables this safe and warm, welcoming and caring place!