In case you need a laugh...

Intrinsicat

We have zombies working on the roads here....especially the ones that hold the signs saying stop and go....some of them even forget to turn their sign around....and most have cups of coffee in their hands. Our road work is done only in the summer as the rest of the time the ground is too hard. I love watching them. Zombies in the road! What next!

I laughed when I saw this on the news too. When I lived in Omaha several years ago some kids had moved the construction barrels on the highway so that everyone had to turn and you ended up in Council Bluffs Iowa. I laughed when I had saw that on the news as well.

Some people just do not have a sense of humor.

Yup. There are always going to be those that complain about everything..no matter how minimal it is. I think it is downright funny!

I thought it was very funny. And while it IS wrong, I personally would be thrilled to see something like this. Maybe I wouldn't be so annoyed at all the road work if there was something to laugh at. (I live in michigan where road construction is year round whether the road needs it or not) It's not like they stole a stop sign. Now THAT's a crime that should have severe punishment.