Strawberry Patch interior

justmesue

I'm not totally happy with the bathroom. It feels like something is missing. Do you think I should add some kind of trim? More mirrors perhaps? It's tile paper, and I don't know if you would use any kind of trim or baseboards with it in RL. I put both sinks in, cause I wanted it to be a his/hers sorta deal-would you loose the pedastal sink, and maybe put a washer/dryer in there? Suggestions please, so I can move on-it's bugging me. Thanks

In RL there's a tile you could/ would use for floor trim/ baseboard. I think maybe that mirrored tile around the bathtup could go on up to standing height, and include a shower attachment. Cut & bend a wire from the outside edge of the mirror tile on one side of the tub to follow the outer contour of the tub to the adjacent wall and hang a shower curtain from it. Maybe an upholstered stool or bench seat?

Apart from Holly's suggestions I would perhaps also add a hook on the wall were the bathrobe could hang, with a pair of fuzzy slippers and perhaps a hamper for the laundry, a picture or two... It is a goooorgeous room!!!

Hugs

The towel had red trim. Very, very nice job! Growing up we decorated the Christmas cookies after they came off the baking sheets, because Grandma needed the sheets for subsequent batches of cookies; she made enough to box up several hundred to send off to the South Pacific for my uncle and his GI buddies for a nice holiday surprise during WWII.

• 1 month later...