Strawberry Patch interior

justmesue

Looks great! is that a tiny little doll on the back of the desk?

I love beds with posts that you can hang hats on it always makes the room look more inviting, as well as the flowers you have placed here and there.

Thanks for the kind words. I did not make the ceiling fixture in the bedroom. It was an Ebay special as is job, came in a large lot of fix me items. I did have to glue new"diamonds", around it. It is available new at dollhouse collectibles. The little figurine on the desk is a metal chinese doll. Found a few different color ones at a dollar store, and touched up the paint. It's hard to get a clear pic of the whole house, 'cause of the doors. Would you put curtains on the windows, even though you don't see them when they are closed?

Here is my nursery. I think it's coming along nicely, but my head is kinda swelled from all the nice comments from my family and neighbor.

Pics of the outside of my house are the real good toy section-under My Strawberry Patch/the shell is built. This is the room below the nursery. It's the livingroom, I think the house finally decided this couch set is O.K. We tried a couple of others, but she wasn't happy.