look what hubby is getting me for valentines

tracibobs

I had never seen that particular Reutter's piece. Very nice. Better than flowers or a box of chocolates.

i agree this i can enjoy for years to come for my birthday im gona see if i can talk him in to another piece

I am not sure which house this will be for. So I don't know if it will clash. What made you choose this set? Does it call to you? Is the bathroom real fancy?

its going in my mckinley i have always just loved the look of this rose set

That will look gorgeous with the pink walls. I do think plain white large fixtures would look better, the whole set with the roses would really be too much, IMO, unless you went with lots of white wicker furnishings to calm down all the roses & brass.

That will look gorgeous with the pink walls. I do think plain white large fixtures would look better, the whole set with the roses would really be too much, IMO, unless you went with lots of white wicker furnishings to calm down all the roses & brass.

i agree holly the only other piece i would like would be the little tray that goes on the bathtub

The peice will look great in your bathroom. I just looked at your album again. 3 cheers for your DH! My DH says he's a wise man! "Give a gal her mini fix, and she's cook for you later!" He also says, "Don't forget the gravy!" LOL "He deserves a great home cooked meal for that one!" CONGRATS!