Buddy is acting like he is 2 months old

Corwin

Well the tile says it all all the bad habits he has had in his life he has been doing them, chewing digging through garbage going to the bath room behind my house(does any one know how to get dog poo out of wood?) as well as jumping on furniture which he KNOWS he is not allowed. He is eating fine, drinking fire is a tad gassy, but who wouldn't be after eating a plastic toy gun. :lol: My question is this what is wrong with him I can not figure it out. There has been no change no new pets, same ol same ol. HELP!

drinking fire is a tad gassy, but who wouldn't be after eating a plastic toy gun.

Drinking fire??

Maybe he is going through 2nd childhood, or has spring fever, winter blues or just bored. Have you tried taking him for walks to burn off the excess energy? Throwing a toy?

Try dawn dishsoap and water with a toothbrush on the wood.

I call their disease "Sick of Winter." Princess too is misbehaving more, getting cranky and more irritable at the cats, and very anxious to be outside but then wants in again immediately as it's so cold.

I too am suffering from "Sick of Winter" disease! Corwin, it will go away when Spring arrives.......

Corwin, dogs are like people in many ways.....they do get cabin fever. This morning after I wrote in here Princess actually started misbehaving by chasing the cats up and down the stairs.....perhaps they were exercising each other I don't know. But it drove us crazy. Now they are all napping. I even think the cats have cabin fever. We had sunshine the other day and it's been dark and gloomy ever since. Doug is crabby too.....sigh, this too shall pass as they say...... Chalk it up to cabin fever I think!

he prob needs more attention but it sounds like cabin fever to me petey gets that way too he loves the snow and cold but it too cold for me so yesterday while i was salting he was out with me and than crashed big time but he was getting into the garbage and eatting it plus he ate a craft stick lol silly boy :D it will get better soon

I think Buddy has cabin fever! My cats are just driving me nuts. They want out. They have an image of a beautiful spring day with mice in the grass and butterflies flitting thru the air. but then discover the truth and want back in. Then out. Then in. Ozzie who is the good kitty is even getting up on the kitchen counters which is a big no no and he knows it! He rerely gets up there or on the table, yet this winter has been a real bad boy! The dog does not want to go out at all. Her feet get cold!! They all drive me nuts. The dog chases the cats thru the house and up the stairs and I call it thier exercise program! You must get Buddy outside to do is business! It helps to feed hima nd then exercise him. NO mistakes in the house. After you scrub with soap and water apply an enzyme product purchased at a pet shop to remove the smell. When or when will spring arrive? Rita

I know you are right I walk him as much as I can with my sore knee, and my sister walks him allot. I guess it is cabin fever. Sigh, he won't eat till 2 am so walking him that late would be dumb, but he goes for a walk when I am back from work. My sister takes him out during the day. I miss spring. . . . . Any listings for a ware house in a sunny climate? That could solve all my problems! lol

I agree it is probably cabin fever! Mine (Maggie) is acting the same way...got up to torn up TP all over the floor this morning. she hasn't done that in a while. Maybe a new toy or a bone might appease! Maggie's favorite is baby socks. How she gets those dry things down...and out is beyond me.

Julie

post-2189-1233264294_thumb.jpg

Yup, cabin fever is what I've been calling it. My niece's cat loves to go out and sit on the back deck. But it's been covered with snow for weeks. So she sits by the door, looking out, then looks up and me and cries, as if to say: get that stuff out of my way! Okay, I did shovel a spot for her. And after the latest storm, which turned to rain, it's pretty clear.

Perla has been reduced to using puppy pads in the diningroom by the back door. She does not like it but it is way too cold out there for her. Whenever it gets above freezing, I take her out 3-4 times that day just for good measure so she can enjoy being outside. But it is driving her batty too. She will be at the front door, scratch, look at me. Back door, scratch, look at me. It is like she has Winter OCD..LOL

Then I take her out and the cold air hits her and she wants right back in.

Baby, our outside cat..ROFL He does not want to go out either. So he cries this pathetic cry all the way upstairs to the cat box. Like he is saying "NO..I do not want to use that box. I want to use the yard..Waaaaa!"

My dogs are in where I keep my miniatures and they have torn up a bathroom set and some other stuff..

I have tried to keep things away from them but they wander and snoop....

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

I have begged for a early spring but it has not arrived yet...