Ruby`s house

heidiiiii

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the way you're using bold graphics but in a subtle way. This little girl is going to love the house!

BTW, I think those are leaf skeletons, not feathers, in the gallery.

Thank you.

I polyed the exterior. It is 60 deg outside so she is sitting on the front porch drying. I also started on the R for the front window. The floors will be next. I want to get that done before I put the trim in the interior.

Soooo looking forward to more pics, call me a LE Arthur addict if you will, but.... ;) I am also pretty envious of your weather, over here it has been close to or around freezing temps and the weather forecast predicts snow the rest of the week... So guess who is looking forward to the upcoming weekend and the Canary Island?!? That is, apart from the upcoming GL announcement that is unless that arrives first...

Hugs

That is, apart from the upcoming GL announcement that is unless that arrives first...

Hugs

Huh? Announcement? Are you talking about the Spring Fling?

Is that coming up this weekend?

Huh? Announcement? Are you talking about the Spring Fling?

Is that coming up this weekend?

Mmmm, what Tracy hinted of earlir, don't know really, but hopefully before as I will be sort of crawling the walls while away otherwise.... ;)

Hugs

Hint?

I missed the hint. LOL

LOL, it was in the lighthouse topic, one that I follwo closely I might add... where she mentioned that Dean and all had a little something up their sleeve that would be announced in the next coming weeks... >biting nails while waiting<...

Hugs

Painting Painting Painting Painting....That is all I have been doing for the past couple of days. I am getting all the exterior trim out of the way.

Still avoiding the shingles. I think that will be the last thing I do before I start real work on the interior.

No pics because painted sticks is boring eye candy..LOL

I finished the door and the windows. I have to put a few more of the windows in but I thought I would share a bit of eyecandy. Front Door and Stained Glass Window.

The two planter boxes will sit where they are now. Those are not the window boxes.

Are you done yet? Huh? Huh? Are you? Where's the pictures? I wanna see more pictures!!

I reeeeeeeally like the stained glass window. Ruby is going to love it.

Deb

Pictures are up!

Here is the floor so far.

I also wanted to announce that Miss Ruby will be another proud owner of a Deb Bed. You can see that pic in my gallery also. Thanks again Deb. She is going to love it and I thank you for dressing it for her.

I did not like the way the paint pen was working on the floor. I had bought myself a nice new thin brush and I guess I had a premonition or something.

I have been hand painting the squares on all day today (in between the mayhem of life).

Pictures are up!

Here is the floor so far.

I also wanted to announce that Miss Ruby will be another proud owner of a Deb Bed. You can see that pic in my gallery also. Thanks again Deb. She is going to love it and I thank you for dressing it for her.

I did not like the way the paint pen was working on the floor. I had bought myself a nice new thin brush and I guess I had a premonition or something.

I have been hand painting the squares on all day today (in between the mayhem of life).

You can buy those cell phone stickers at any store. They are coming out of fashion so I was able to buy each pack for like 75cents a piece. They came with three sheets with I dont know how many *bling* stickers on them, maybe 100 on each sheet. They come in all sorts of colors. I saw the pack and thought.."Hmm. Nat wont use them cause they are not the *IN * thing but I can use them in mini." Especially for a house that is just for a little girl.

I forgot how tedious painting trim can be. That is all I am doing today. Trim Trim Trim.

I did finish the planter pots for the front porch. Fred remarked today that the house looks pretty. So that is a good sign.

Back to painting the trim.....ugh!

It's looking great Heidi!! I really love the look of the planters by the front door and your flower arrangements are excellent. I can't do flower arrangements in real life or mini. Mine always end up looking like the cat dug thru them.

Wish I was there to help you paint the trim. I love that part, especially when the trim is birch.

Deb