Ruby`s house

heidiiiii

I added some more pics to the gallery. I am almost finished with wallpapering the second floor. Once I am done, I will put the roof on. Then I can finish the exterior and really sit and work on the interior.

I still have to add accent paper to the bedroom.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will do the ceiling in another step. :)

I glued the roof on last night. I have the two other roofing pieces to put up. Yeah! I want to work on the front porch. I love the way the front porch is going to look!

Crack the box open Holly. Join the party.

Thank you. I love red too. I will just make the one room really red and the livingroom/diningroom and the kitchen will just have accents of it, since it is one of her favorite colors.

Her other fav is blue and that is the color for the outside of the house. I know the bathroom is purple but I just could not pass up the pattern. I even have a few extra sheets for myself for another build.

There is going to be a border of cats in the kitchen.

I am going to do hardwoods in 3 of the rooms and see if I have any more mini tiles for the bathroom. I may have to take a trip to Lowe`s one day to get a tile sample to cut.

This house will be a total little girls play house but I want to make it gorgeous so that an adult will drool over it. I am speeding thru (not rushing) the basics but I am going to take my time with the trim. I think all the trim on the inside will be stained.

Heidi I think Ruby's house is going to be a really big hit for this lucky little 5-year-old! How cute it is! And the colors are just what a child loves! And that paper for the ceiling?! It would also make adorable curtains!

It's in line, patiently waiting its turn. I have to finish the Travel Trailer and the Whit Orchid to get them out of the workroom and then I can rehab the Pierce! Then I'm back to the queue.

The LE Arthur is very patient yet firm on what it wants so it will be a gorgeous build when you get it out I am sure!

Hugs

I finished the kitchen. I posted pics in the gallery. I found some feathers that I am going to use for the ceiling in the kitchen. I also found some cellphone bling. They are lil adhesive backed crystals. I am going to use them to make a border in the bathroom. It will go nice with the sparkle of the wallpaper in there.

med_gallery_583_2690_471062.jpg

What do you think of the Kitties?