My little Romeo...so bad!

Esther

My little Romeo was so bad last night. I bought a bag of assorted beads and started sorting them. Romeo jumped up on the desk in my craft room and decided he needed to "help".

He knocked down boxes I was sorting beads into, he picked up baggies with his mouth and dropped them on the floor.

He seemed to think I was doing this for his entertainment. I think I spent more time on the floor on my hands and knees finding beads, than I did sorting them.

Stinker cat!

Baby and Chingy are older so they are really not interested in my projects. As long as they have food, clean litter, and a nice long pet session, they are happy.

MonsterFace on the other hand is a whole other story. He thinks he is a featherweight. I have to booby trap the Arthur with cans and boxes or he will try to fit his big butt inside. I can just imagine the cracks and moans the house would make!

Poetry Man rules the house, tells on the dog, gets things going so there is noise and unrest and then looks innocent as he is "sleeping" with his eyes craccked a bit. Tigger is the good boy, the natural born killer type. So innocent, but gets into everything and steals things. Princess tolerates Tigger but dislikes Poetry Man as Poetry Man tells me whatever Princess is doing.

And then there is Doug..........................

:) Lol...I swear my Leo has an amazing ability to sniff out pipecleaners lol...i put them in a box under tons of other stuff but he always seem to sniff them out ,those and sponges of any sort but i could never be mad at his cute little face :flowers: . The other four really coudnt be bothered.

When i have something on the counter, Oscar will look me in the eye as he is pushing it toward the edge...like he's challenging me to do something. It seems that he loves the sound of things falling. He's a very playful fella.

:lol: Lol...I swear my Leo has an amazing ability to sniff out pipecleaners lol...i put them in a box under tons of other stuff but he always seem to sniff them out ,those and sponges of any sort but i could never be mad at his cute little face :p . The other four really coudnt be bothered.

That's funny! My Romeo loves pipecleaners too! I can't leave a bag of them out, I have to put them in a sealed container or he helps himself to them and they end up chewed and all over the place! I don't imagine they're very good for his teeth either! :)