Spring Fling Contest

THmini2

Already thinking about the contest. Maybe it is just that I am so ready for spring!! Last year was so fun. Of course they didn't announce that there will be a contest yet. I have just been wondering what they will come up with. I can't remember what month we started them last year. O.K. enough wondering about the future. I should be painting DH ceilings. Let's see where did I put that sand. Maybe I should clean up my work areas first, so that I can find everything!!!! :blink:

oooooooooooooooo yes i'm eagerly awaiting info too...i messed up my order last year so this year i am definately 'in' it :blink:

Speaking of tidying, i just spent an hour tidying my craft room too ....i can find stuff now and have room to actually create!!! yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee ;)

I doubt it would be the lighthouse. I don't think it has enough flexablilty as a kit.
That's right, other than various styles of liighthouses, castle towers, watchtowers, OOAK houses, rocketships, etc, there just isn't much to stretch you imagination, I guess...

OOhh I wonder if itwill be the elusive light house. . . . .

Last years kit was only $8.95 so I wouldn't think they would go with such a large build. I for one can't afford a kit that size at the moment. Odd thing though. The same day I received my W-2, I also received a catalog AND a sale postcard from Ernie. Coincidence? I think not. :blink:

I vaguely recall someone high-up posting something to the effect of 'just wait until you see what we've got planned for this year's Spring Fling"

But I could've been hallucinating on Gorilla wood glue...

Edit: I can't find it, so I must've been hallucinating. But if there is no annoucement by March 30th, I'd guess it's not happening.

The Spring Fling will be announced as soon as we work out some things. I am thinking Spring Too :p

Ohhhhhhh..... :) I am sooooo ready for spring!!!! (Not to mention that part one of my course for school managmenet will be done by 4th of April...) which would REALLY allow some celebrating if I survive it that is LOL

Hugs

There's certainly some imagination there :p

Lighthouse would be cool!

Yes, yes most definitley :) would looooove that! But then again, I am always game for most kinds of builds LOL hehe...

Hugs

I sort of see lack of imagination as a red flag! Sorry if I sounded far-off in my post, but those were the first things that popped into my mind that the lighthouse kit could be bashed into, when it was first announced. I have always had to think outside the box.