I Have Fallen In Love...

Connor's Mom

OK...I was looking around eBay for some dh bargains and I saw a dh I never saw before and I fell in love. The Tennyson is the new object of my affection...sigh!

I couldn't afford the prices it was going for on eBay, and from what I can tell it is no longer in production...so this will be a love affair from afar until I get lucky (story of my life :cloud9: )

Ah my new love...Tennyson :yes:

Hehe, no the Tennyson is no longer made. My mom's best friend built one ages ago. She's the one who got me into building dollhouses. She's since passed away and I always wonder what her daughters did with all of her dollhouses.

I fell in love tonight, also, so I understand the feeling. Only mine is my dremel router table. I posted about my newfound love on the tools thread, but it's fantastic. I don't know what I did without it before and I only have one minature router bit I found. I have a few more someplace, but I was too involved to look for more. Looks like a trip to Harbor Frieght is in my near future. :yes:

Several of us in the last few months have grabbed Tennysons, so they're "out there", but do need a bit of digging. I've seen them on eBay from $25 up to several hundred dollars, so don't give up hope!

I discovered too that there are two different ones -- the Artply Tennyson, older style, which I have, and the Greenleaf Tennyson, so you'll get a dollhouse education while you search! :blink:

I agree with you about the Tennyson and would bid on one if I wasn't afraid DH would come unglued. He thinks one dollhouse still in the box is weird, but sees nothing wrong with his stacks of tools in the garage that he hasn't used in forever. At least my son who is living here right now will make some use of them!

I too have found the love bug and it has bitten me very hard.........Corwin is the object of my affection! Along with many many many others....especially Viggo Mortinson!

:blink:

Cheers Debra....:lol:

Keep looking and don't give up! I love the Tennyson too and was able to snatch one up on Ebay for a great price because alot of other kits seemed to be getting all the attention and no one was watching the Tennyson! True love is worth the wait!!